Crew Operational Resto
The Crew will greet customers, answer their questions, take orders and accept payments, and prepare and serve food and drinks. You will also maintain a clean and well-stocked workspace and dining area, update displays, and continuously expand your knowledge of food and beverage quality controls, preparation methods, and presentation.
- Serving the customer with excellent service
- Clear up the cutleries and cleaning dining area
- Role as salesperson by doing upselling and suggestive selling
- Maintain cleanliness and personal hygiene
- Role as quality product before serving on the table
- High School or Higher with any major
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
Max age is 27 years, Min height 160 cm (man) 155 cm (woman), Max Weight 80 kg (man/woman)
Excellent service hospitality abilities
Has fully vaccinated
Willing to be placed at multiple work location
Nice to have
Retail, hospitality or customer service experience preferred
Well grooming and good appearance
- Great communication skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- Competitive salary and others benefit
- Career path
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and